Friday, December 13, 2013

JOJO LOVES... a great sale!

(yes, i'm still in florida- but that doesn't mean i won't have a post for ya!)

It's been a while since I've posted about JoJo Loves You- and since it's Christmas time they're having another sale! I have some fab neon pink ones from the last time this sale came around, and I always get compliments when I wear them. So go ahead, get yourself some fun baubles for Christmas or NYE!
Here's the scoop:
3 pair for $60 Blings
3 pair for $60 Party Bling 
3 pair for $50 Mini Bling
3 pair for $50 Oval Bling
3 pair for $50 Navette Bling


Which color would you grab?
I think the next on my list is those lavender ovals!

xo, lp

** There is still time left to enter the Favorite Things Giveaway!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the mini party blings!! The rectangle ones are my fave. Such gorge jewelry for NYE!!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...