Monday, December 15, 2014

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE....

Happy Monday you lovely people!

The countdown to the holidays is on- and we're gettin' festive around here! Here's what's good lately:


Yes, I AM that annoying person that changes out paper straws with the holidays. The bar officially has Christmas all over it!

I am so excited to go home and give gifts to friends & family. These monogram mugs will be perfect for all of my favorite girls back home:

Christmas & Hanukkah cards have been sent out- with all the envelopes decorated with washi tape and Social Print Studio stickers!
 I don't know what it is - but once December hits I want all every single fair isle thing I see. Liiiike this hat: 


Tomorrow's recipe is SO. DANG. GOOD. Cranberry Moscow Mules, mah friends:

What have you been doing to get in the holiday spirit?
I fully expect holiday cards & cookies to be sent my way, folks!

xo, lp



psssst: let's be friends on instagram, mmkay? find me here  --> @lpodlich

2 comments:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...