Monday, December 8, 2014

TARTAN ALL THE TIME

Happy Monday you lovely people!

Today is a great day. Why, you ask?
Well for starters, it's my amazing sister Louisa's birthday!! (Hi Lou!)
It also happens to be the day of our anniversary! Er, I mean, Michael + Me...not my sister + me. That'd be just wrong. And illegal in the USA I think?
Anyway: Michael I know you read this blog once every blue moon - so Happy Anniversary!

------
Here's what else is good lately :

Rainbow. Glitter. Ornaments.
I DIYed these guys YEARS ago, and we still use them on our secondary mini tree. Just some dollar store ornaments, glue spray, and Martha Stewart glitter. As you can tell, I'm still obsessed with snapping #everythinginrainboworder pictures of them on Instagram :)

35 Degree Weather!
Oh Wisconsin, I love  you when you have mild Decembers! I probably just jinxed myself here- but this extra warm weather means I get that much more use out of my favorite Tory Burch flats. Love, love, love.

Holiday Cocktails!
Tomorrow on zee blog I'll be sharing this recipe for a sparkling caramel appletini. Oh yeah, it's reaaaally good.
(and no, you're not seeing double. it's the same scarf. evidently it's officially my biggest photobomber lately.) 

Holiday Gifts!
I absolutely love giving gifts- and I've been having a blast Hanukkah & Christmas shopping this year for friends and family. My latest great find is this silver antler bottle opener. If you don't have anyone in your life that'd like this, you're probably thinking I'm a crazy person- but I know one hunter and one artsy-thinks-antlers-are-cool gal who with both love this! (If you're in the same boat as me, you can get it here)

What's new with you all?
Anyone else powering through holiday shopping?

xo, lp




*pssst: find me on instagram! --> @lpodlich



1 comment:

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...