Wednesday, May 25, 2016

LIFE LATELY: ENGAGED!

You guys.
B&B is BACK. IN. ACTION.
I repeat: BACKINACTION!

Life has been so busy. We've been traveling a lot lately and life kind of took over, ya know? 
If you're annoyed with me, I have a good excuse other than being "busy".... about 2 weeks ago we got engaged!!! I had some blog posts ready to go but the last 2 weeks have been a complete whirlwind of celebrating with family and honestly enjoying our own excitement about wedding planning and what the future holds. 

I'll actually be documenting some wedding stuff because we are going outside the "norm" and I know that while we've been planning I wish I had more resources- so I'm hoping someone else who has a similar idea will be helped out. We're eloping to Italy & Greece in October, and then having a late night bash at a brewery in November when we return and we could NOT be more thrilled!

More details to come :)

Here's life lately:

1. ENGAGED. Story and details to come, but here we are grinning our faces off:

2. BACHELORETTE is back. You bet your sweet butt I watch this show. It's a guilty pleasure and I have an awesome group of ladies I watch it with. 
Initial thoughts:
Jojo is the prettiest bachelorette EVER. Hands. Down.
Guys seem really unattractive this season, amiright? Poor casting, ABC. 

 3. NEW IG LOGO: I dunno, it's kind of growing on me? I still can't decide. I painted this image of the new logo and asked your opinion and most of you said you haaaaaaaaaaated the new logo. I definitely don't like it as much as the old one...but it's not..the worst ever?

4. NEW ROCKSBOX: I can't get enough of the Loren Hope that's been in my last few Rockbox sets. SO GOOD. If you want to try out Rocksbox for summer events/weddings, get your first month free to see if you like it or not by using code "beautyandbeardxoxo" when you check out. (yes, actually a month free. yes, i know it's hard to believe since nothing is free these days).
 5. SUMMER. Holy crap it's hot in Wisconsin. Like high 80s OY. HOT. OY.  Hoping wherever you are it's not so toasty! I'm sad to say goodbye to spring tulips but am ready for pool season and summer kayaking/camping!

What's new with you lately?
Any exciting summer plans coming up?

xo, lp


See (a lot) more of what we've been up to lately HERE!

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to hold our wedding at this place. We had a fusion wedding at Seattle Wedding venues, which was complex and involved many moving parts, and we were in expert hands with their manager, our day-of coordinator (as well as the rest of the staff).

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...